Audit of Accounts
Morison ACPM has a team of specialized auditors with solid experience in analyzing the accounting and financial systems of companies, both those bound to do so by law and those that voluntarily submit to an audit because they want or need to know the exact economic and financial situation of their business. A highly complex activity is made simple thanks to the efforts of our experts and the direct relationship that they establish with clients.
1) Mandatory audit of annual accounts (individual and consolidated).
2) Voluntary audit of annual accounts (individual and consolidated).
3) Audit of non-profit organizations.
4) Limited audit reviews and audit of agreed procedures.
5) Audit of travel agencies (IATA).
6) Audit of foreign trade.
7) Audit of agreed procedures.